Here are a few things that tugged on my heart strings today.
This song is so special. I remember singing it at girls camp, or possibly in sacrament one time.
Husband held a friends baby while waiting for our temple recommend interview and baby fell fast asleep in his arms. We need one. It was so precious.
Stake President Meha asked me to share my testimony personally with him and my feelings about the atonement with him. He must of been inspired because I started crying and had a lot to say because I'm so grateful for the atonement and for the plan that Christ has designed for each and everyone of us. Because of his atonement we can understand pain, and sacrifice on this earth and learn from our trials. Christ truly has felt the way that we feel before and he knows our pains, our fears, and our strengths. I am so grateful to be able to feel his love for me, and to know of His great plan.
We were given the "Daughters of our Kingdom" books today in RS. Im so excited to read it. If you don't know what that is...
This poem was also shared.... I cry every time i read it almost. Its so powerful.
His Loving Arms
Somehow I know that you'll get through
The trials that are troubling you
God's loving arms are open wide
Waiting for you to step inside
He calls your name and draws you near
To comfort you and dry your tears
Basking in His warm embrace
He gently looks into your face
"My daughter do you not know
How precious you are, how I love you so?
I know your sorrows, I hear you pray
My spirit is with you everyday
In every life there must be rain
To appreciate joy, we experience pain
Just endure, have faith in me
And I will bless you eternally"

No comments:
Post a Comment