Monday, December 26, 2011

"Haole Rott"

Alright people.....

the locals made up this thing called "Haole rott." Haole means white people, haha. It is basically a skin fungus that grows. and it happens to white people. It is completely normal it basically just looks like the skin condition eczema, and it itches when you sweat and it turns red sometimes and gets raised. You know how i know that?

I HAVE IT.

The first time i heard of this stuff, I was like that gay. there is no such thing. My skin is just dry from the sun, but after being home for 4 days having my mother in law, mother, and a dermatologist look at it... Its confirmed.

Skin fungus. I have "Haole Rott"

My doctor says its completely normal for people who live in humid climates to have it because the yeasty fungus actually grows on everyones head and causes dandruff, but in more humid climates it just makes it way down to the rest of my body.

Lucky for me.. it heals. and I have cream.

1 comment:

  1. Totally get it if I wear socks too long... So basically every winter.

    ReplyDelete