Monday, March 19, 2012

Cheap Date

Friday night... we didnt know what to do.. all we knew is that we didnt want to spend a lot of money or just sit inside our house.

So we... went to Mcdonald's. Ordered separately and blind folded each other then guessed what the other ordered as we tasted it.

Then we went to the beach and made foil boats to race down the river. We got lucky because the overflow was actually running and it made for a great river.



Huston had his boat made before I could even set up the chairs and our nice spot on the beach. He was so ready and so excited to race.


I took my time making my little boat(not really, but sort of) and then we jumped in the water to make RACE our boats.


I WON EVERY SINGLE RACE.  Woop Woop

Huston was a good sport though... you can tell in the pictures.



Huston even threw our boats out into the ocean and said "this is the real test of character, whichever boat COMES BACK first is the real winner."

The next thing I heard was "NOOOOOOOOOO" and i look over to find Huston picking up MY boat off the shore! Yep, I even won that race too.


Needles to say.. It was a lot of fun. We laughed so hard and enjoyed a little friendly competition


1 comment: