Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I almost died

Well people... I have experienced what they call HEART BURN. It is something I have never had before, EVER.



Last night after dinner about 40 minutes later I was hungry again, so I poured a bowl of cereal.

20 minutes later, I literally could not breath. My chest felt like it was closing in... It burned so bad. I started crying because I was so scared.

Huston did a quick look on the internet and expressed to me it was normal, it was just ....heart burn.

WTF? Heart burn??? Im 24 years old. I dont get heart burn.

Anyways... my life was saved... dun dun dun....


These little tablets saved my life when I literally thought I was having a heart attack. Within seconds of taking the Tums, I felt immediate relief.

Ladies and gentleman, that is what I call scary because I could in no physically possibly way feel relaxed. My body was in tense and panic mode.

Thank you Tums for saving my life :) .

1 comment:

  1. oh girl you have no idea :) I had heartburn every single day of my pregnancy(I also have had issues with it before). It's the worst!

    ReplyDelete