Thursday, July 28, 2011
Apparently its not about the Money
Well, Last night as i was browsing the Yahoo articles, i found an article on the lowest paying college degrees/
Yep, much to my suprise Number 4 was Social Work (my major) smack dab in the middle of this article on the "Lowest paying college degrees."
Fantastic! I couldnt really believe it, so i googled it. There were a few other articles, and even more to my suprise Social Work was #1 on most other articles. Not saying they were in any order, but really??
I guess its not all the about the money right?? Educaters get paid about the same amount, and that was my other major before i finally conculded i was supposed to be a Social Worker.
Its just what i want to do is all. I dont know what else to say. Hopefully I will get a Master's degree when we move home and be able to utilize it somehow effectively.
Or maybe I wont use my college degree very much. Maybe ill just be a mom. Talk about low paying job? Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment