Anywho, this beautiful Sunday morning I have spent a little time coveting over items I cant have/do not have the money for. Things I probably would never spend the $$ on because I am too cheap. Like spending $25 on ONE shirt/tank top, and like $40 more on ONE skirt. Please, I could get 5 skirts and 5 shirts at Ross for the amount I would of spend on this :
But isnt this outfit just sooo cute?? Bahh... Im such a coveter. Good Sunday activity. You should try it.
courtesty of downeastbasics.com
So i tried to "pin" these items, and im still working on figuring that out. However here are my thoughts on Pinterest...Im overwhelmed. It quite possibly might become my new obsession. I might not even use it to pin my own things, Why do that when i can look at everyone else's cool pin boards? Such creative and easy idea's for crafting, and things for the home, recipes, etc. I LOVE IT. Like i said though, its overwhelming. Until i figure out how to pin my own things without getting distracted and veiwing everyone else's, I will continue to use my blog as a "pin."
Thank you Tawni for inviting me. :) And Thank you everyone for sharing with me your beautiful idea's.


One Sunday Cody and I were sitting next to our feiends during Sunday school and the man was telling us not to covet on those like houses, cars etc.. Obviously this man has never been a college student eating ramen for dinner and not able to afford anything ha! But seriously, I ink all of us out there as newly we'd college students have a harder time not coveting when the reason you go to school is to have a better life. Hahaha.. I feel you.
ReplyDeletehahaha i love that skirt! I tried it on though and it wasn't as cute as it was on the size 0 mannequin. bummer.
ReplyDeleteThat's half the fun, looking at other random people's stuff that they had pinned! hence "repinning" :) A lot of my stuff is just what other people had put on, and I liked it so I repinned it :) It has also led me to a lot of great websites!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome! I'm getting used to it as well!
ReplyDelete