Sunday, July 17, 2011

Could-a, Would-a, Should-a!

aka - "could have, would have, should have."

I had an epiphany. I realized.... I say the words "Someday, I wish, or I should have," ... Alot.

For example-

"Someday when we have children, we will be better at having Family Home Evening or i will cook dinner every night." and  "Someday when I have alot of time, i will be more crafty." and "I should have developed better habits early on and kept with the piano!"

From here on out... I am truly trying to eliminate these words from my vocabulary. and not just by exercising a little self control with the vocal cords. but by actually DOING.

I am going to DO something about it. Instead of just thinking about it.

I will no longer procrastinate...(this will take time)

I will CHOOSE to be happy. (this means being more aware of the mood swings, sometimes being a woman really stinks.)

I will make rash desicions and be more adventureous

We will live within our means..(be better at budgeting)

I will exercise- and not make excuses like PMS or being sick. (which are totally and completely valid excuse's)

I will do MORE service-beyond visiting teaching and my calling

I will write in a journal ( I want this to be outside the form of blog and facebook and actually find time to write, or type an actual journal-my thoughts and feelings are important, i want to remember them)

I will take a journal to church on sunday(every) and write down my spiritual thoughts and desires

I will be more crafty. cook more meals. have more projects. (this is hard sometimes with school and work-but i figured that a project once a month or so would be pretty easy to manage)

We will re-vamp our garden and bring it back to life.

I dont want to wake up one day.. and realize i have wasted alot of time saying "I wish, or I should have, or Someday" because that "SOMEDAY" could also be NOW If i chose to make it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment