Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Day Off Work..

I work weekends. I strongly dislike that I do, because they are my husbands only days off. Can you see the problem I am getting at?

Saturday July 23- I took off work. Finally. :) -I did it mostly so I could attend a good friend of mine's baby shower that morning, but it turned out to be an adventure day.

Plan A- Living Social had a Banana boat rides for $14 per person- We snatched those up, along with our good friends in hopes we could make it to town to have a little fun. Instead-after purchasing the coupons, they kindly let you know that you will be unable to use them until 7/26. Can you say RUDE??

Plan B- Bowling (a favorite past time) both couples agreed that we felt like we were at home, Exploring Kailua- Its an amazingly beautiful part of the island where we actually have not been too often. (Its my new favorite place) We saw some awesome beaches, and blue water, took some fun pictures and then ate dinner at Buzz's Steakhouse. It was really good food, but a little pricey for our liking. After which we shared some Cold-Stone cheescake ice cream, and ended the night watching an episode of "The Office."

Conclusion: I should not work on the weekends! :) It was a much enjoyable date and we had the whole day to enjoy it and not just a few hours in the evening.

 YESS!!!
 The boys ..! 
 Oh the Nasty Bowling shoes...











 Yoga on a rock!! 
 Like nicks hat??? haha
 and Huston's??
 And Alysha's?

No comments:

Post a Comment