Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yikes!



Kilie "Procrastination" Farnsworth - It should be my middle name

Remember that post a couple days ago about the word "Someday" ???

Coincidence that i posted that after i realized i had not taken 9 out of 10 tests for my summer term Psychology class? I think not!

Oops...how did that happen, you ask?  Ya, I kept telling myself I would break it up, and then i never did because studying for the dang tests were taking FOREVER. therefore, M-F last week i was studying each chapter creating my 1 page of notes i was allowed to use.

Which leads up to... Monday July 18, 2011. I was in the testing center at the school from 1pm-6pm.
Good thing i had an hour to spare because the testing center closes at 7pm.

I dont know how i did yet.. but it feels like a HUGE burden has been lifted off my shoulders.

Maybe i procrastinate because i feel really accomplished afterwards... or maybe im just lazy and trying to justify it... however I do not recommend doing what i did Monday. It was stressful and im SO glad its over. Now do you people understand my need to eliminate the word "someday" out of my vocabulary????

No comments:

Post a Comment