Lately its the little things I get most excited about.
We had time to bike to Mcdonalds the other night and pay in change. We ordered dinner from the dollar menu and continued on a ride around town including the bike path and a stop at the temple.
He just wanted to try it out Alysha. He has never actually long boarded before.
The next day his right calf was killing him, and he has yet to say he likes to longboard.
We love to crab hunt. Its so fun to run down the beach at night with a flashlight and catch crabs.
Recently laying on a golf course and star gazing has been fun. We downloaded an app on our phone that will find the constellations and planets that are in eyes view from our location. Pretty cool. lately there have been pretty clear nights and we have seen quite a few shooting starts.
Yesterday we spent the day with our recently married dear friends in Waikiki. We watched the sunset, attempted to slack line, climbed trees (another new favorite), and walked the beach and a pier. It was beautiful. We even got to counsel our friends a little bit on the "first year" of marriage, and tell them not to worry. It gets ALOT better!! Having that conversation made me realize how far Huston and I have really come and grown together, and how much the petty little things don't matter anymore. I love maturity! :)
I love clear blue ocean water. So clear it looks like a swimming pool, and seeing a turtle with a missing limb, and naming it Bob. It followed us while we smam for like 30minutes. It was the coolest thing ever.
Basically I LOVE MARRIAGE, and I LOVE MARRIAGE IN HAWAII!!

















ugg i love belle.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, especially the bike ones! Cool views. Glad you're taking advantage of the great things in Hawaii!
ReplyDelete