Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Lord's Hand

Yesterday I saw the Lord's hand in the most literal way possible....

As we were looking for a place to eat as a family... we pulled up to Kahuku Grill...closed.
Tried to find the IMpossibles pizza truck. Closed...

finally decided on Surfin Tacos. When we got there, a familiar face was there. It was Lance Wahl. My Uncles nephew and my best friends cousin.
I knew Lance growing up.. but not well. I only recognized him because he looked just like his brother.

Turns out they had no where to stay last night. They were going to camp, but his wife wasn't comfortable doing so. She had just said a prayer at the temple asking the Lord for something to happen where they could sleep comfortably and she could feel better (newly expectant mother).

My husband offers for them to stay with us.. and Lance's wife Kristi started crying and told us about how she had just prayed.

I don't think it was by chance that we ended up at Surfin Taco's while they were there, and that the first two places we wanted to eat were closed.

That is the Lord's Hand right there. I am grateful for this opportunity, even though we didnt feel any kind of "feelings" to eat dinner at a certain place, It was cool to see his hand in how we ended up there, and what a small world it actually really is.

1 comment:

  1. thats so crazy!! good ol saint johnsions in your space! that is really neat

    ReplyDelete