Friday, May 4, 2012

For the Beauty of the Earth..

Lately ... Im just soaking in all of the beauty of Hawaii because in about 7, yes 7 months we will have to leave this place.. Hawaii is breathtaking. I am amazed every single day at its greenery, the mountains, the clear blue ocean, the weather, the sunsets, the sand, ... just EVERYTHING. We have been so blessed to live in such an incredible place. I have so many scenery pictures on my phone. Thought I would share some with you. This is only some, and of course, pictures just don't do it justice.

























1 comment:

  1. I know I shouldn't envy, but I kinda envy your adventure of living in Hawaii! Isaac and I always talk about moving somewhere for a year or so just to live somewhere else... We love AZ too much to make anything permanent, part of that is being close to family. Your pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete