My husband is SO funny. He is handling this whole baby news like a champ.. I decided to keep record of all the funny things he says.
after snapping at him for eating something in from of me that was making me queazy..Huston politely returns without the food and says so kindly and seriously..
"so let me ask you this? how do you want me to do this?..do you want me to move out for this nine months? or what."...
and after purchasing our tests.. which are expensive at local grocery stores here.. I get this text from him
"if buying pregnancy tests is a foreshadowing of how expensive babies are....FML(F my Life)"
when shopping for maternity clothes my husband brings me a size 16 in shorts. and my response was.. No I don't want those, they are not maternity. His response
"well they look like they will fit you when you start to get FAT." ....
Im pretty sure he meant MORE PREGNANT. not FAT!!! We laughed about that one for a long time after he got the "look"
"Hey honey... why does your hair look wet, did you just get out of the shower?"
Nope in fact just the opposite. Its just greasy. .... haha he felt so bad after that one. and I'm a little embarrassed.
"I didnt even have to tell you I made 3 pieces of toast, your like mama bear over there and can just SMELL that i made three pieces. Sheesh"
Yep. Laughed for 2 seconds then cried. What does that even mean?
"I have been thinking that the gender of our future babies is going to be skewed because of your tilted uterous. Boy sperm swims fast so they will all be dead. but girls are slow and steady.. F, this means we will probably have all girls huh?"
Good logic babe. haha who knows???? Its not up to me! ;)
Hahaha. Idk of there's dollar stores in Paradise, but the tests are $1 and they work just fine. Just FYI for next time. ;)
ReplyDelete