and this is how it happened:
yesterday as I was mentioning to Huston's cousin Blake that I was "thinking" about doing a certain "activity" with them tomorrow, he politely said OK!! and literally before I knew it, he was online adding me to his reservation to the group. What are you doing Blake??? Oh just adding you to our reservation. WHY would you do that? I said I was just "THINKING" about it. Too late now, I had to pay a deposit. Thanks Blake... NOT
Thats how the decision making process went down.
so.. there you have it... Yes.. Today... I JUMPED OUT OF A PLANE. I'm so excited and proud. I still can't believe I did that. You don't understand, I don't even jump off cliffs into water with my husband.... I was not even scared though. It was incredible. and surprisingly I felt really safe the entire time. My tandem guy was awesome. He only had one leg. He politely promised Huston he would bring me back safe, and then told me we were going to have a blast up there(minus the fact that he tried to convince me he was drunk just before saying that). And we did. He said he could hear my screams still over the high winds and his ear plugs.... Oops.
All together, the experience is all of 5 minutes or so, but totally worth the $$$. Huston got to go with his brother James about two years ago, and so it was finally my turn. Ill never forget that experience. It was UH-MAZING.
Explanation of the title of this post: My mom's reaction to the picture I sent after I had already done the deed. Sorry mom. Im still alive and safe!! You only live once!!
My certificate
After I jumped
strapping me in, and telling me he was drunk(also cracking jokes about his one leg)
The four of us. Todd said this really bonded our friendship!
Oh ya, it was epic!!
Im not going to lie in this picture, I was about to throw up. We had just arrived
Our Bad A walk. Like in the movies
about to land









Awesome! Ive always said I wanted to do this, but never have, and i dont know if i actually ever will, lol. But if i do, it HAS to be in hawaii.
ReplyDelete