From these little children....
To these true wizards..
I was never the obsessive type, i never dressed up for a midnight showing, however... I did love the books, and the movies. After all i was only 11 years old when the first book came out.(thats almost 12 years of my life invested in these stories) My family does own every book, all 7 of them and casette tapes to match each one. It was definately a common ground in our house. First me, then Jenson, and then Marlie. Our own little book club.
Well Huston and I saw Harry Potter 7 part 2 Thursday night. It was an epic ending, however I am not quite sure I was ready for it all to come to an end. It just seems so weird that the story ends.
In honor of my childhood coming to an abrupt end thursday night.. (im not quite sure how i feel about it) I have made a goal to start reading the books again. Its been a while. After this term, I am truly going to make it a goal to start at number one, and read the books all the way through again.

Live on Harry Potter. You are one legendary wizard. Thanks for filling my imaginiation with endless possibilities. I hope you will do the same for my children someday.



ahh i made that same goal!! i love hp!
ReplyDelete