Sunday, June 26, 2011

Compromise

Last night we decided to have a date night "in." We rented 2 movies, made cookie dough, drank 2% milk, and just cuddled. It was awesome, only we started our date too early. Both movies ended before 8pm. Huston left to return the movies, and came back with another one. A "man" movie of course, about some alien invasion...


needless to say...I was a little upset with the movie choice, but he puts up with chick flicks so i guess i can suffer through it right? WRONG! I just did not want to watch the movie.

So we Compromised. I painted his nails blue (his favorite color), about 3-4 coats while he watched the movie!



Is it bad that my husbands nails are longer and prettier than mine? I actually had the desire to paint his nails because there was so much to paint. its always fun when you have alot of nail.

Anywho, lets just hope you are allowed to pass the sacrament with blue fingernail polish.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha that was codes choice of date night when it was on theaters, it wasn't even bad, I sorta liked it.

    ReplyDelete