Saturday, June 4, 2011

Recovery...


I dont think i have fully recovered from my wonderful vacation yet.

I flew in Tuesday night and Wed. morning i had 2 finals. Aced both of them thank you very much. However, once school was OVER  I clocked out for the day. I spent the rest of that day resting in my bed. haha Although i still dont recommend leaving town in the middle of finals week. haha

Thursday I had to work, and after I got home i did the same thing. RESTED

Friday- We both had no school, or work and we were supposed to go to the beach and enjoy the sun, only the sun decided never to show up for our date. Therefore, it RAINED all day long, and we spent the day having a movie/nap marathon together. Sometimes, these are my favorite kind of days. Endless time being spent with my husband

Today- I finally feel "recovered" only now i am trying to tackle the feeling of "homesickness"
I think more or less it is also having to deal with change. As of right now, we do not have neighbors. Abe and Laurie and my local boyfriend "Pati"(He is 2 years old and the most handsome funny little guy) left us, and are on to bigger and better things in life just like the Erb's (Ben and Rachel) are too. It is kind of depressing. I guess i knew this day would come, I mean no one lives in TVA forever.
 Plus half of our ward is gone. Usually, its not really a big deal, however the people that left are mostly people who were here when we first got to island. Therefore, that sense of familiarity in our ward is going to be gone. We are excited to get to know all the new families, i just dont deal with change all that well.

Someday.. It will be me/US leaving the island! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment