Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Paid Vacation.

Well, lets just say... I got paid to go to Arizona for a week.

Which is a blessing. Huston and I were already feeling the TIGHT budget because i had not worked last week, however, I returned to work this week and i was approached by the HR lady, and she mentioned i had 10 days saved up of vacation days because my year anniversary with the company was May 12th. She asked if i wanted to use those paid vacation days for my recent time off. ??

My response was "I HAVE VACATION DAYS? WHATS THAT?" .... (not joking) ha ha ha

I was unaware i even received "paid vacation" days. In fact, i did not even know what it was because i have never experienced the same job for this long in the first place and not to mention i am only part time, so "paid vacation" was a benefit i assumed i did not receive.

AWESOME! Thank you Turtle Bay for always being so good to me. I cant tell you enough how perfect this job has been for me. They work with my schedule, it is low key, close to home, and now i can get PAID days off. YESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment