Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there. Especially my dad, Kevin Rainey and my Father-in-law Baye Farnsworth. All i know is that I am and always have been a daddy's girl. I could talk to my dad for hours and he would always understand and i always appreciated that about him. He was and is still my friend, and biggest supporter and can always make me laugh, even when i am not in the mood for laughing. For instance in High School when I had an accident and blew out my knew, the doctor was trying to explain the surgury to us, and my dad says to Dr. Heap as serious as can be, "Can you at least put a black persons tendon in as a replacement so she will maybe jump higher?" ... At the time, not so funny..Now.I laugh!
As for my Father-in-law, i really wish i knew him. Sometimes i feel the burn in my heart so deep when i hear my husband say how much he misses the man. I feel like i know so much about him, just through stories and dreams. Huston tries to shadow almost everything he does after his father, and because i have such a great husband, i know i can say my Father-in-law is pretty great too! So happy Father's Day!
Huston and I love you both soooo much!!
And....my husband, Huston, I know someday he will be the best father in the world! He is a kid magnet, and could play for hours. I mean the guy has more little "girlfriends" than anyone i know. I get little girls that tell me all the time thier boyfriend's name is Huston! I always laugh, and we talk it out later. Lol, I dont have the heart to tell the little girls he is taken for eternity. People always say to me, "Is he always like this with kids?" and i always say "YEP." Its funny because whenever i get asked to babysit for our friends, and only I show up...the kids always ask me, " Kilie, wheres Huston? When is Huston going to come over?" haha. Huston has sooo much love to share, and i cant wait to see him in action as a father and teacher someday and in church he always asks me to take our friends baby so he can play with him during sacrament (not joking) It is the cutest thing. He is more than ready to be a Dad, and i know he will be a great one at that! Someday, parenthood will bless our lives!
Huston is just like his Father and I LOVE that!! It's refreshing and heart warming. Baye is a great man and he would and does love you Kilie! Who doesn't?!
ReplyDeleteHuston is gonna be an amazing Dad! Anyone who gets to be around him is blessed and his children are gonna be so lucky to have him.