(I speak for myself only, because Huston has lost 12 pounds already, ... I KNOW RIGHT?? He looks HOT!)
Here are a few things that may or may not have been set backs this week:
Nothing too major...No big deal.....
-Start your period and then.....
-SULK by eating a WHOLE loaf of Foodland french bread in one sitting (what can i say i love that stuff)
-Friends leaving you with a gallon of 2 percent milk before they leave for vacation (good friends?? more like best friends) It tasted fantastic!
-migrane for 2 days, (even took and ambien) in which i did alot of this:
and NONE of this:
-Cookie dough and Panda Express on date night (We really know how to go all out)
- Taco Bell (It soothes cramps right??)
along with my other friend the treadmill who i abandoned this week.
Dear Body,
Dont give up on me, I am sorry to put you through all this confusion...but we are back on track and really going to do this whole shed a few pounds thing THISweek and the week after and the week after that until i feel good again. We will also go back to eating much less and much healthier, like the salad in our fridge that is probably going bad because we didnt eat it last week.
Mahalo!
lol, PMSing is the worse! I can totally relate to this 100%, you are not alone :)
ReplyDelete