Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Someday....

someday seems to be my favorite word lately...

Anyway, lately Huston and I have been talking about when we are graduated and move back home. We want to buy a house.

Now something that I have learned... almost always the hard way....is that the Lord's plan is always different than YOUR plan. Therefore, who knows when this will happen. so we stick to the word "someday"

SOooo...we went to Target the other day for the first time in a LONG time and i was in Heaven. I love their HOME section. I got a little carried away with ideas. There was more Yellow there than i could have ever imagined (I love Yellow) However, you must understand that the space i have to decorate "today"...is very limited. We have very close living quarters. SPACE is definitely scarce. As i was walking the isles of Target telling my husband we need this and this and this and this...(haha) not an exaggeration, he finally says to me.. " Where in the world are we going to put all of this??" .. Oh ya!?? That never really occurred to me. Therefore we left the store with nothing, again sticking to the word "Someday" (see the pattern that is developing??)

So maybe i was coveting. Judge me.

Anywho, i was able to make a compromise (another patterned word developing in my life, i may or may not like)  with myself, and instead of spending tons of money or making my husband rearrange all 10 square feet of our apartment,  I was feeling risky and painted my toenails bright green and shaved my legs. For now, that is as crafty as it gets.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Shaving legs is not a fun task and can require some crafty tools! And painting the toes nails is definitely crafty. In my book you are doing a great job. Someday....

    ReplyDelete