Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Island Greeting

Aloha,

I am back on the island (aka. the rock). The positive thing about this, is that i have a husband again. However, i cant help but think how much i loved staying up watching movies with my sister and brother, and being able to spend time with my family. I miss them already.

I was greeted at the airport with a very HOT pink fresh plumeria lei from my husband and his new found skill of lei making. It is beautiful. :) I also found the cute pink yoga pants that i had been wanting.. in the car. What a sweet boy i have?? .. I missed him A LOT!

(The Lei was made out of these vibrant beauties)

Having been back on the "rock" for about 15 hours, i have already taken 2 finals, written two papers, finished all my class work for this term, and taken a very much needed NAP. Not to mention is raining pretty hard. Looks like the island missed me, NOT! Today will be the stay inside and do nothing and recover from vacation kind of day. :)

I think thats Hawaii's way of saying .. WELCOME BACK!

Mahalo

2 comments:

  1. Kilie!!! I saw your comment on Candace's blog. I miss you too! That's so fun you got to come visit AZ for a bit -but I bet it's more fun to be back with the hubby:) You two are so adorable. I'm glad you're a good blogger, because now I'm going to stalk you:)

    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new header and catching up on what is new with you guys!! You do have a sweet hubby that's for sure, he has always been a great guy. We need to come visit you on "the Rock" oh someday right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete