Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Change

I am not one that handles "change" in the best of ways.

Our lives will be changing drastically very soon. This is our LAST year in school, and hopefully on the island. Therefore we have been putting a lot of our thoughts and efforts into this "changing" process in order for me to cope with wherever the Lord has planned for us. In fact I mostly believe that we shouldn't really have a "plan" because usually its never the same as the Lords

I guess I FINALLY just feel settled in Hawaii, and we have to pack up and leave. Haha

We don't graduate until December, which I understand is "ages" away, but its creeping up on us. In retrospect, we are technically "moving outta here" in only 9 short months.

Where is time going?

Anyways, there are so many options.

Graduate school or will I be pregnant? Huston's job? Will he find one? Where will life take us? Arizona? Hawaii? Utah? Los Angeles? Will we be able to buy a house? What area of social work will I do my practicum?

Ideal Plan: End up back in Arizona, buy a home, and have a baby
The "realist" Plan: Apply to schools and jobs everywhere and anywhere, and see where the Lord takes us.

This should be fun. You would think I have learned a lot about Faith already by now, but practicing it never seems to get easier. Even when my knowledge base is larger. Truth is, I am afraid of change. Afraid to leave this place, afraid to "grow-up" and become parents, afraid to brave graduate school, which is a step I never saw myself taking in the first place.

Wish us luck. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment