-I still feel like I'm the only women on the planet not pregnant yet. Maybe its where I live. Not meaning Hawaii, but married student housing. I need to move and just get a puppy. Then I won't feel so left out, and in Relief Society when everyone talks about "being a new mom" or the "joys of pregnancy" or when we have "pre-natal" activities, I can talk about my puppy (or just go inactive until I'm pregnant so i feel of some worth or value to my ward). Luckily I'm able to be less emotional about this matter (sarcasm). But it still sucks to feel SO strongly about something and then watching everyone else right before your eyes drop like flies.
( I understand thats negative, and sarcastic. I also understand that Heavenly Father has a plan for us, I want everyone to know that I KNOW THAT! But that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion or be sad sometimes)
- I find peoples way of "lashing out" interesting. Especially when its over the internet and gone about in a not so vague way. Like for instance reading a whole blog post that you know is about you, and being ignored at church or in general by that person. Just talk to me about it face to face. We are all adults now, this is not High School anymore. If you didn't know i was a bad friend you can read about me here.
(taking the high school route here..) Just because I don't go to the gym with you EVERY night, does not mean I'm a bad friend. Or does it?? Sometimes other things like homework, or making my husband dinner, or going to the temple, or watching a show might take preference (the last one shouldn't really count but its does lol). And sometimes I just plain might not want to go to the gym. Desire is something I struggle with, and I appreciate your efforts in getting me to the gym but if I miss a few nights a week or I can't exactly go at the time you want to, does not deserve a blog post about how disappointed you are, and how your problems are "bigger" than mine, but you can still go to the gym. Well good for you.
(taking the high school route here..) Just because I don't go to the gym with you EVERY night, does not mean I'm a bad friend. Or does it?? Sometimes other things like homework, or making my husband dinner, or going to the temple, or watching a show might take preference (the last one shouldn't really count but its does lol). And sometimes I just plain might not want to go to the gym. Desire is something I struggle with, and I appreciate your efforts in getting me to the gym but if I miss a few nights a week or I can't exactly go at the time you want to, does not deserve a blog post about how disappointed you are, and how your problems are "bigger" than mine, but you can still go to the gym. Well good for you.
- Also if we wanna throw a game night and we are being a little bit too loud after quiet hours, come to our apartment and tell us we are too loud. We are/will be much more inclined to quiet down than if you call security, or my husbands boss and complain that an RA(resident advisor) is "breaking" the rules. We are human beings too. Resident Advisors do not have to be perfect, they are human beings too. Yes our rent is free, and yes that is a blessing... but Huston works hard at his job and earns that privilege and he cleans up after YOU(tenants) and thats not an easy job, so sorry if we were a little too loud ONE night.
-is anyone finding it funny how hypocritical I'm being? I stated early on how "lashing out" was interesting, and funny yet I'm doing exactly that. Sorry guys I'm just venting.
On a more positive note....
-Our old, and awesome Bishop stopped by and visited us tonight bearing good fruits. He is the man, and such a gentle spirit. We are so lucky to have him as an example to follow. His capacity to serve and show Christlike love is amazing. He is not even our bishop anymore and he is STILL serving us.
-My beautiful cousin Kelly was able to walk today with help. She will hopefully be joining her husband in a rehab center tomorrow or thursday. There they will continue to progress at a high rate. We are so grateful the Lord has blessed their lives and families so much. Kelly is a rock, and has been through the whole process.
-My husband made us a bomb almond crusted chicken salad for dinner, and we watched "The Voice" our favorite show
-I have a bed to sleep in, food to eat, a roof over my head, and an amazing husband for a best friend.
**Now I feel like crap for venting, because i counted my blessings and can clearly see how spoiled and blessed we are. And there are worse things. literally, things could be worse. Ill take the life I was given.
I just needed to put the thoughts down somewhere. thanks for listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment