Thursday, February 9, 2012

FML...

Conveniently...

A. Our bank cards are expired and bank never notified or sent new ones

B. Huston lost his credit card and had to cancel his which also canceled mine

C. Our X Box live is expired and our cable is out (not that big of deal, but inconvenient when you always forget and plug everything in)

D. Our drivers side car opening handle is broken and I always forget to roll the window down before turning the car off.

E. Our Costco membership is expired, by which we tried to renewed but learned our bank cards were EXPIRED

F. All of our bills are due SOON with no means to pay them because our cards are all cancelled or expired

G. Yesterday I parked in a Handi-capped stall for like 5 minutes (Literally) because I was running late for a meeting and needed to print something out and ... I came out to a ticket. No BIG deal right?? I got in my car and much to my surprise could not drive away. I got out of my car and found a BIG ORANGE BOOT on the wheel. $130 later in exact change because our cards are expired, lucky we have a savings cash envelope stashed away.

... I guess I just find it funny/ odd that everything is expired at the EXACT same time and we tried on multiple occasions to act like responsible adults (minus parking where you shouldn't) by trying to pay our bills a little early this month. Guess that won't be happening.

Hopefully our bank cards come in the mail... TODAY.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really rotten turn of events this week. Although- and I say this with the UTMOST love and affection - when a car without a permit is blocking me from parking in a handicapped spot, I KEY IT. Just sayin'. Love ya babe.

    ReplyDelete