Thursday, February 9, 2012

I will find you..

Elder Rainey Update:
He is doing so well and I'm so proud of him. He is now in the Dominican Republic and a District Leader in his zone of 6 elders. The MTC there is small, as of right now he says only about 24 elders and sisters there. And Elder Bednar will be speaking to them on Valentine's day. He is so excited about that.

Anyway... something i thought worth sharing today ..

this story brought tears to my eyes and made me realize how important missionary work really is..

 Ill find you my friend

"I was thinking about our friendship, and these are my feelings. In heaven
 we were the best of friends.

 We did everything together. One day, a grand council was called in heaven
 We knew it was and important one.
 Everyone was there- Moses Noah and Jesus Christ.
 Father presented a plan
 and we voted for christ to be our savior.
 After the council we ran to get in line to recieve our life packages.
 In the bustle we were separated.
 I recieved my package and ran to find you.
 We opened our packages,
 Mine said i would be bore at a time when the gospel was
 restored to the earth.
 It said I would have good parents,
 And the fullness of the gospel in my home.
 I jumped for joy and we hugged each other
 You were Happy for me
 Then you read yours.
 I saw the tears in your eyes and i asked what was wrong.
 You Said that you would be born when the gospel was restored,
 But you would be born in a different place,
 and the gospel would not be in your home.
 Your looked me straight in the eye and said:
 FRIEND, PLEASE FIND ME!
 No matter what it takes or the trials you have to endure
 FIND ME and bring me the gospel of Jesus Christ."




No comments:

Post a Comment