Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day
Many people do not like this day, I for one have been included in that group. It is mainly the single people. But I say embrace it, Valentines Day is a day of love and we all love somebody Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Close friends, husband, boyfriend, fiancé, teachers, family, etc... the list goes on. celebrate love, you don't have to be in a relationship or married to be loved. Happy Valentines Day everyone!
I am thankful for my parents who always celebrated this day and taught us the importance of being loved and showed us that we were indeed, Loved. My parents would always decorate our bedrooms, leave us little presents and send us balloons at school! Even though sometimes I would have to tell my friends that my dad was my valentine, at least i never felt left out. Thanks Mom and Dad for always loving me!
I have some fond Valentine's day memories.. In elementary school I was embarrassed to have a Valentine, but my mom took me to the store anyways and bought me a little teddy bear for him. Then at school I was too embarrassed to give it to him, so I stuck it in his back pack while he was at recess. He found it and later hugged me and said thank you, but I think back to these memories and think of how funny it was to be in love when you were little. His name was Bradley Florence, and although he probably doesn't remember any of that, I sure do. Man I thought I was in "Love"
Well....Unfortunately today is a busy day for the both of us. We both have school and work until later this evening, but the fact of the matter is, we love each other. I came home for a quick break from class and found this:
* Yes my name was spelled wrong. Thats an inside joke thanks to Social Security my husband now can't remember if my name is spelled with one L or two. The answer is..... DUN DUN DUN.... ONE!
I gave Huston some coupons of "service" to him, and a professional massage because he has never had one before. Also after about five seconds he cashed in his favorite coupon already as I was making a big mess in the kitchen " Do the dishes for a week" ... Thanks babe. lol
Tonight we are going to be celebrating by relaxing together on the beach and eating dinner. No homework, no worries, just US! Followed by some fort making and watching a love sappy movie. Huston is a trooper. The one day a year he will actually say YES to watching a chick flick. And, He has never seen the notebook, so i think that is on our agenda. :) Lucky HIM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment