Everyone should start their days by reading their patriarchal blessings.
I read mine this morning and I feel like I am on top of the world. It brought so much clarity to my life at the moment. I used to have my blessing memorized, but I haven't read it in a long time.
It was such a tender mercy to have time to myself this morning and get to ponder my life and have so much clarity.
I have been thinking a lot lately about where I am today and how I got here. I found those answers.
Without revealing too much of the blessings sacredness, I will just say I know why I am a Social Work major. It is amazing to me how this blessing has had different meanings throughout my life. Some of the blessings have already come to pass, and some are still to come.
I was reassured in knowing that I will have children, and I was reassured that God hears my prayers.
This is the life I was given. I will take it! :) I am a choice daughter and grateful to be living on this earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment