Monday, February 6, 2012
Miracles Do Happen
Early Saturday morning was tragic. I feel like all bad news gets received in the AM in our family. Anyways, we were informed Saturday morning around 5am our time, that my cousin Kelly Hatch and her husband had been involved in a fatal plane crash.
They were alive, but the Hatches(Gerald and Ruth), Robb's parents passed away.
Its a long story, and I will post the link to the articles, but there is no reason that they should be alive. It is truly a miracle and the only thing that has kept me going is the image in my head of our family angels speeding to the rescue and guarding their safety. My grandparents, my brother, my uncle, and another cousin I know were by their sides.
**Another video link
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid44929925001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAABvZFMzE~,IXjx0MpOF0qoh4sBaMYMvpW0oY-Ac8DM&bctid=1434216681001
Here is a video the young women in the ward made for my cousin Kelly.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3138638912266
It hasn't really sunk in yet. All i know is that I wish I could be on the first flight out to the mainland, but there is no need. I wish I could be with my family to support and be supported. It has been an emotional ride. I am still exhausted, and have to constantly stay busy or I tear up and cry. Yep, i am a cryer, and being on this ROCK doesn't help those tears at all. I am never afraid to let out a little homesickness. Huston has had to deal with that one for almost 3 years now!
Please just keep the Hatch family in your prayers. If you wanna send prayers my way as well, I won't complain. :) Thanks. The family has already felt so much love and support, not just to and for the Hatches, but everyone who this effects.
Mahalo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment