Monday, February 6, 2012

My 23rd Birthday

Today.. was the day of my birth. Felt a little weird considering the family emergency going on. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, however Im pretty sure a FAMILY announcement was made because no one missed a beat in calling me or texting me and making me feel loved.

The morning was pretty normal, I slept in. Went to work, went to class, had lots of meetings.
Nothing but a normal day. Right?

Anywho, afternoon was more of a highlight after all the daily routine boring was over.

My co-worker left John Schmidt (Piano talent) tickets on my desk

I came home to a decorated door :)






























Huston took me to Taco Bell. Yum















I talked to my mom, mother-in-law on the phone

we bought another cake to eat- you can never have enough cake.

visited our friends.  who spoiled me with all my favorite things:
-yellow shirt
-dr. pepper chapstick

-a card in a yellow envelope with a nice note
-earrings















-a balloon



















I got a card in the mail from my sister it said
" Only ten more months until you move home, I am counting down the days" :)
I would say thats enough to make a sister smile on her birthday!

A card from my parents and husbands grandparents















received many texts and Facebook messages through the evening from people I would never expect to say anything.

and we watched a 2 hour episode of "The Voice" - my favorite show.














Happy Birthday to me. Thank you to everyone who made me feel special. I really am so blessed and couldn't be more grateful or have felt more loved.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a happy birthday! FaceTime? I think yes! I want to hear all about Disney and your special day! We love you!

    ReplyDelete