I have hired a new personal trainer. Her name is Jillian Michael's. Most of you know her from The Biggest Loser. She is not nice, but she wants me to succeed. That being said, she is not cheap either, i know most of you asking "how did she score that?" Well my friends, her DVD is only $7.00 at local Wal-Mart locations. A friend of mine is doing her senior project, and needed volunteers to do the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for her. She is going to measure us before and after. I thought what a perfect time to help a friend and get into shape!?
Although yesterday however, i did attempt the DVD for the first time. It is 60 minutes long. I thought i was supposed to do all 3 phases of the work out in one sitting, and i was DYING. literally... until later i found out that you are only supposed to do phase 1 for 10days, then phase 2 for 10days, and then phase 3 for 10 days. Ha, oh Jillian, you really had me there! Why couldn't you just tell me that in the flippin video?? haha
(I told you she is NOT nice!)
After Jillian Michael's i think i might attempt Shaun T, and do INSANITY. Wish us luck! This is serious business! Right now, i don't really have a weight loss goal, but only to feel better about myself.


I love Jillian and hate her at the same time. You should get all of her videos. They are awesome!
ReplyDeleteomg the shred is so painful!! good luck!
ReplyDeleteAhh i know how you feel about missing sugar!! Get crystal light and sugar free popsicles and ice cream!! It really does help you get over the curve!! Take before and after pictures too!! I wanna see your results!! You got it you two!! :)
ReplyDelete