Birthday Boy....Huston Levi Farnsworth turned 24!
We celebrated by eating at Outback Steakhouse and shopping A-LOT the weekend before. This boy got spoiled. He loves to play Raquetball so he ordered a raquet he had his eye on forever, and then we just got him some needed items like shoes and some clothes.
On his actual day, our awesome friends made him a cute sign outside the door, so all the neighbors kept knocking just to say Happy Birthday! :) He felt pretty special, so thanks Alysha for doing that.
My babe is 24. He thinks he is old. I call it his mid-life crisis, only its happening alot sooner than expected. haha. Actually, both of us are having a hard time accepting and understanding time. It passes by way too quick. It really does feel like just yesterday we were going on our first date.....5 years ago officially this weekend.
Yep.. I was his Birthday date 5 years ago. Little did he know...he was stuck FOREVER.
(Our First Date October 2006)
Anyways.. Happy Birthday Huston. I love you SO much and I am so grateful for your constant love and support. You truly are my other half, and I could not have been as happy as I am today without you in my life. I look forward to eternity with you...It just doesnt seem long enough!



No comments:
Post a Comment