Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mission Possible

Yep. I haven't watched any TV since Sunday. Hard to do. Very tempted often.

But... I ...and by I, I mean WE finished all sessions of General Conference. Including Priesthood (Huston) and Relief Society(me) sessions.

My heart is about to explode.

Why?

1. because I feel excited I was able to accomplish this goal and overcome temptations of Satan who makes General Conference seem unimportant. Truly Truly he does. You would not even know how hard it really was just to not watch television. ....I think next G. Conference I should ban Facebook until i have seen every session too. We shall see.. Thats stretching it a little. (note the sarcasm please)

2. because I received more personal revelation than I can even handle. more than ever before.

3. Because tonight in sewing class we learned to sew ruffles and they were so stinking cute.

Anyways... I have a date with Glee, If i do say so myself,

and I vow to watch less TV and spend less time on my computer...eventually. What i am getting at is that ...I will be the "Master of my TIME" ... Ya... the thing about that.. is... it will take time to figure out a balance. I slightly have an addiction to blogging, Facebook, and Pinterest. Ha.

But not overly addicting. I Just want to make a goal to do it LESS. because i could do so much more with my time.. like serve my fellow beings, or I don't know.. something like.. HOMEWORK...or the dishes maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment