Sunday, October 16, 2011
Wish List
Last night we played around in a Verizon store for a little bit with the new Iphone 4S.
Verdict: We want it.
Huston could probably hold out for the 5, however I dont care to be a little bit behind. I think the 4S would suit me great for a few years.
Huston was playing with the new capabilities. Our favorite is that you can speak to the phone, and it does what you tell it to. Huston decided to send a message to himself from the I phone in the store and said verbally to the phone:
" I am using the new Iphone 4S and it is awesome, I really want one!"
The Iphone 4S sent the following message to Huston's phone:
" I am using the new Iphone 4 ASS and it is awesome, I really want one!"
Pretty accurate huh?
Not bad! We got a pretty good laugh at that, and decided it was pretty much worth getting! :) Hopefully our Christmas to each other or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cody surprised me with an iPhone for my birthday... Best.gift.ever. It's been my first touch screen phone and smart phone and it just rocks
ReplyDelete