Sunday, October 16, 2011

a phase...

Maybe its just a phase.. and call me crazy... but

Im a little obsesessed with candles lately. I burn them every night and love how my house smells. It just makes our little house a HOME. My pumpkin candle is almost empty and I just baught another one that smells like a combination of Christmas and fall. the best of both worlds.

However, even though i have a new large candle, im still really tempted to take advantage of this awesome deal.at Bath and Body Works.Oh christmas candles...


Im thinking about peppermint and evergreen, which is a pine scent. Oh and they even have a firewood scent..Yikes! I cant decide.

Just so you people understand how much I like burning candles, I will tell you that I have two candles that dont even have a scent anymore that I still burn just for the effect of candlelight in our house. Ha! Oh the beauty of living in such a small space. I was just thinking last night, how in the world am I supposed to burn candles in every room of an actual house, when we have one?

My parents are the greatest and sent me two new scentsy scents. Which i literally planned on ordering this week, and now i dont have have to. What im trying to get at is that I think I am set on "scents" for the home for at least 2 months (hopefully, lol)

 Mom's and Dad's are the greatest. They also sent us some Halloween candy, and some fall/halloween decor, along with the shorts I previously mentioned.

It made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment