Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome October

Welcome October :)

Boy do I have plans for you!

I Got a few simple crafts up my sleeve.

-For the table (All i need is the wheat)



-wouldnt cost a thing and would be cute outside my door and window




-Painting cans into pumkins (Used to paint cans all the time with my mom, snowman-pumkins-pretty much anything we wanted)




-These cute Candy corns for my table (which can also be recycled for christmas trees after thier "Halloween" use)



-This Frankenstein on my door.


-I want to make these yummy treats:



-Carve a pumkin



-perfect making a pie

-burn my candle (at least i have to pretend like its cold outside)

-have a Halloween party with fun games (donut on a string, bob for apples, homemade rootbeer, etc..)

-figure out our costumes

-Have a Chili-cook off

and

-Attend the Haunted Lagoon at PCC

No comments:

Post a Comment