Thursday, October 13, 2011

side note

I may or may not have spent my time unwisely tonight and may or may not have put off exercising because of a small projects.

I guess thats not true, i made it through about 10 minutes of "INSANITY" tonight before i got bored and started to blog instead. I guess I'm not much for working out in the home. Its not really my M O. I think my next attempt will be at the gym. Anyone have any good work out/nutrition/eating tips that gives results? Goal is to lose 10-15 lbs in the next two months. 

and the perpetrator of tonights work out is...

-my Frankenstein door 
how do you think it turned out? 
my neighbor is going to do the mummy. good idea Marya! 

-made candy corn garland- its really cute and super easy
Other great accomplishments for the week:
-Aced two tests! Literally. 98 percent and 100 percent. Its been a LONG while since that has happened

-Husband made these awesome cookies to help me out. I needed them for class, but didn't have time. He didn't argue one bit and they were a hit with the class! 
I may or may not have taken partial credit for them though.. don't tell him that! 

-House has stayed clean ...(Dishes) don't count ... for almost 4 weeks straight.  can you say RECORD 

-Fall decorations are up in the house and Im obsessed. I would rather hang out in my house then go anywhere. Not that my decorations are great or anything, but it makes me feel like its actually Fall in Hawaii!

-Put in for 3 whole weeks off work. Probably won't get it, but just dreaming its possible makes me warm inside 

-Had Kahuku Grill Banana Coconut Bread tonight. realized that Candi, nor mine even came close to this amazing heaven in my mouth when we attempted to re-create it in September. My next adventure is getting the recipe before we move home, hopefully its not too secret.

On other notes... 

-My pumpkin candle i bought about 3 weeks ago is almost burnt all the way down. time for another one. ya..that happened. What can i say, i love burning candles, but probably should not post that online since we are not aloud to burn them in our apt complex and my husband is our resident advisor. OOPS. 

-Wishing i had answers to the questions Satan plants in my head and wandering why everyone on the planet can pro-create so easily

-I need to be whipped into shape. I can't even make it through a 1/2 hour work out. Shaun T, HELPPP me.

-Lost is our new favorite show.. its addicting. Never thought we would jump on this bandwagon..but its SO good. 

-I need an idea for my sewing project... anyone have any cool ideas!??? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment