Saturday, October 22, 2011

Siri...

I may or may not regret letting my husband get the new I phone.

Its fantastic and I want one too. However my upgrade is not for another 6 months, but seeing how we waited 31/2 hours in the Apple store to get this phone to finally activate for Huston, Apple said they would see what they could do for us. So im banking on them calling me sometime this week telling me I can have one too.

We'll see....

Anywho... technology is soo advanced its scary.

Huston said to the phone "Siri, will you marry me?"

The phone says... "Lets just be friends ok?"

Huston says "Ok"

Siri says "Im ok if you are ok!"

See what i mean by scary!?? ...

Ps. He loves it. And Siri may become his new girlfriend. He stayed up so late playing with her last night while i layed in bed alone. No cuddles for me until this new phase wears off i guess. I may or may not be jealous of a PHONE. haha

At least i downloaded the Pinterest free app on his phone on the way home from town, for when I get bored, and when he is actually ready to share. I dont think he knows I did that yet.. so lets not tell him!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaa this doesn't surprise me at all that Huston is in love with her!

    ReplyDelete