Saturday, October 1, 2011

SALE (my favorite word)

I have been needing some new shorts. the ones i have, i have been taking turns wearing them for about the whole year since in hawaii wearing pants or anything else is almost unheard of. I also needed some new shorts for work because I scored some new uniform shirts as well. Since the winter/fall line of clothes just came out pretty much everywhere.. Yes believe it or not, even in HAWAII they have "Fall" clothes, i decided to go on a witch hunt for shorts.

needless to say.. i was able to find 5 pairs of shorts and a super cute shirt all for $43. Not bad. Including a little gift card (gift card being key word here) splerge at Bath and Body works for holiday candles since my pumkin one burnt all the way down and the wick would no longer stay lit. This is a serious time of year people!!! We must embrace it!

Here is the rundown
Aeropastale- 2 denim pairs $5 each (my favorite deal)
Macy's- 1 brown and 1 khacki pair of shorts $11 each (60% off original price) -good bargain
Old Navy- 1 cute pair of grey capri's($50 percent off sale price) and a really cute shirt-Total $11.

The great thing about this is that shorts are all LONG enough and I even budgeted $50 for myself and did not spend over that. Which NEVER happens, which is also why i think it is blogworthy because i am pretty proud of myself. Oh and because, I honestly never go shopping, therefore it was pretty fun to get to be able to do so.

Also husband was even proud and said I didnt spend too much. That made my day because if you know my husband.. he is a penny pencher. But its great because we balance each other out!

The best part about my shopping day was spending it with a good friend of mine and also suprising Huston with this...


for his birthday. He wore it on his mission in Germany has not been able to find it since. He LOVESSSS it and was so excited that its finally in stores in the US! Ya..Im a pretty cool wife, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment