Monday, October 17, 2011
Lucky Day
This morning i had a weird message on my phone from the bank. I was nervous.. thinking about identity theft, overdraft, anything... The possibilities were endless. I had no idea what they would want. They almost NEVER call...
I called the lady back, and she says to me.. "Kilie, You are the winner of a $300 gift card to Apple." Im like WHAT?? haha She asked me if i remembered entering the drawing, and my response was nope! Haha.
Oh well! Looks like its my LUCKY DAY... Now if only this kind of luck could rub off on my ovaries.
Maybe now I can get the iPhone I just posted about.
Im pretty giddy, and excited. This like NEVER happens to me. I never win anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that is awesome news! It was totally meant to be have fun picking out something fun!!!
ReplyDelete