Saturday, November 5, 2011

Craving.

maybe its just because we got our tickets home and its official, or maybe its because my whole family was together this weekend and im homesick a little, or maybe its just because Hawaii's weather is warm and everyone's facebook status is about how cold they are.. I dont know..

But today... I have a craving.

That craving entails cold weather, like the kind where your feet are never warm. and hot chocolate, a blanket, and the smell or crisp cold air outside, oh and wearing sweats.
Dont get me wrong, I dont want snow.. because its only fun for like an hour, Im an Arizona girl. lets not get too crazy. But I do miss being able to turn the heater on in my car and wearing sweats.

In Hawaii the term Sweats...as in sweatshirt, sweatpants...is a LITERAL term. You will literally sweat while wearing them. This was an adjustment for me, as I practically wore them every day of the week just for pure comfort.

There are a lot of things Hawaii has to offer... but lets be real. Its a rock. Its far away, and there are NO seasons. I guess ill just have to get away with pretending until our time here is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment