Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nov. 13

Today I would say we are grateful for our gifts/talents and interests that God has blessed us with.

They make life interesting and give us something to enjoy in this crazy world.

I love to craft, scrapbook, play volleyball, babysit, cook, sew, clean, plan events, do service, read, shop for deals, coupon, and organize.

Huston loves to play games(interactive and video), be involved in anything active such as hiking, body boarding, running, lifting weights, he is always happy, likes to cook and watch the cooking channel, reads random articles on google for educational purposes( if he is curious, he researches) and im pretty sure he thinks of a new question 2-3 times daily, he loves to make people laugh, has the ability to get along with anybody, is easy going, financially smart(which im sometimes grateful for), and my favorite quality about my husband is that he is so honest and extremely patient. In every aspect of life, he is patient. (we balance each other out)

Patience is one virtue I was not blessed with, but Heavenly Father has that under complete control. Trust me people. He is teaching it to me. I will develop it eventually. I know it.

Anyways, We are grateful for the talents the lord has blessed us with. We had an interesting conversation last night about when we die, and the second coming of the Lord. We talked about what we will take with us from this earth when we die, and how we will be during the Second Coming of the Lord when we get to live 1,000 years on this earth with Heavenly Father. It made me so grateful for the things that I have learned, and it also made me realize that this earth life is only a blink of an eye compared to the eternity we will get to acheive.  So... Today.... we are grateful that the lord has blessed us, and given us gifts to navigate our lives on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment