Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24

Today we are grateful for our parents. I know we have said family, and also siblings, but i don't think we have payed tribute to just our parents yet.

Our parents, in laws and all have done so much for us. Lent us money, flown us home, come to visit us, filled our pantry with needed food items, helped get to where we are, put up with our crap, raised us right, dealt with our teenaged years and PMS( on my part) and they still love us.

Think about it, we take all of their money, sometimes get into trouble and disappoint them... yet they still love us? I don't get it!! Maybe thats why I am not a parent yet.

But I am forever grateful and in debt to my parents for all they have done for me, and to my mother and father in law for raising a amazing son for me to marry.

This whole gratitude journal was amazing and made me realize that I am more blessed than I sometimes think I am. Tomorrow is thanksgiving. Everyone Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment