Monday, November 7, 2011

Sewing

Im so excited about this sewing class that I am taking. I have learned so much already. We have to tackle a final project and we can chose anything we want for it.

I am pretty sure .... I will be making these....

It is my families long time Christmas Eve tradition to wear matching pajama's. So i decided to take it upon myself to make 5 pairs of these old fashioned things.


So fun! I think they will love them.

I am a little overwhelmed though because I already want to do other projects. Such as these:

For my sister in law:


For my brother who is about to leave on a mission- only I would make my own design for him.

For my home:


Lets just hope that the footed pajama's turn out, Ha! They will probably only be worn once, but oh well. They are fun right? Its the memories that count!

No comments:

Post a Comment