Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2

I guess I didnt explain that every day of this month will become my new grattitude journal. I should make it every month, but its November. The month where we celebrate our grattitude and blessings. Once again, like I said, we should celebrate EVERY month.






Anywho.. Today we are grateful for the temple. We literally live less than 200 steps away from the place. That is a such a blessing. We have found so much comfort inside of this earthly heaven, and have recieved many answers to our prayers. It is such a peaceful place, and unlike any other. Its reverant, and beautiful and outside of the world. It is the only place I have been able to feel Christ's love for myself lately, as strong as I need to. Whenever I attend the temple I come out feeling like a stronger, more motivated, all around better person. And I feel like Christ knows my name personally and hears my prayers.

Recently in the last year, we have had the oppurtunity to do temple work with quite a few family names. It is a wonderful experience to be able to know that the people in your family line have been waiting for years for thier work to be done and it finally is. It is a great feeling to know that they have finally been given the oppurtunity to have the gospel and be exalted into the kingdom.

It has been our goal all year to attend 2x's a month. We have succeeded up to the last two months unfortunately but I think because of proximity we should up our number to once a week to make it an easier habit in our lives.

We LOVE the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment