Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November 23

Today I am grateful for the Preisthood.

Having a worthy priesthood holder in my home means the world to me. A month ago, I was struggling. Like really struggling with school, work, and the depression of not being able to conceive a child thus far. My husband offered me a priesthood blessing.

it was simple and sweet, and maybe it didn't say what i WANTED it to say, but it said what i NEEDED it to say. And i know that my husband was inspired by the spirit to say all that he said. It was truly.. JUST FOR ME.

The priesthood also serves many other purposes on this earth and without it we would not be able to do temple work, or become members of this church.

Therefore.. It is of the upmost importance, and I am grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment