Monday, November 14, 2011

Grosss

Ok last night.. we ate a feast. It was sooooo good!! :) Literally... best dang food we have eaten in a long time.

It looked like this...


We called it the feast before our "famine" because Huston and I have decided to strictly follow the Insanity diet while starting the videos as well. And we are serious about it, I meal planned and we bought everything we were supposed to and only everything we were supposed to. Which means, NO SNACK food. The diet is pretty much all protein and produce with little to no carbs. Ha.. Im going to die!

but since we knew we were starting this monday we thought we would have a last hurrah, so we drank soda, and ate apple pie, and junk food till about 10:30pm last night. haha

and then this morning I had a rude awakening...

This is what i had for breakfast...

Its called Proatmeal 
its 2/3 cup oatmeal 
1 scoop protein powder 
1 splash of skim milk 
almonds 
and raspberries

**I think i didn't like it because of the fruit. Other than that it was not bad**

3 comments:

  1. I do something like that that we all like! Some oats, milk(I like almond), type of nut butter, and some chocolate protein powder. Mix together and form into a cookie. Put in the fridge the night before and eat in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was so cranky when we did the p90x diet.. everything tasted terrible the first 3 weeks until we could switch to the next meal plan.. but you'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep me posted on insanity. Spencer wants to get Insanity The Asylum for xmas

    ReplyDelete