Monday, November 14, 2011

"Like a Man" whatever that means

My husband is funny.

While at Wal-Mart this weekend we were shopping for missionary package items to send to the Philippines because today actually is Huston's little brother James birthday.

Anyways, we were walking down the soaps isle and Huston says to me "Kilie, can I please get some different body wash."

My response was "why? we just bought plenty in bulk at Costco( its a pretty neutral smell)"

His response. " I need to smell like a man again."

I almost died laughing because he was not kidding. He was dead serious. I reassured him that when he sweats he still smells like a man, but he didn't buy it.

Therefore we left Wal-Mart with this:

And granted he is very excited to "smell like a man again" .....whatever that means.

1 comment:

  1. At least he wants to smell like a man! I buy Clark tons of men body washes and he persists on using only mine! I can find guy stuff for cheap but never girls stuff (that smells good as well).

    ReplyDelete