Monday, August 8, 2011

Adventure

*** Pictures to come soon***

So.. Date night lately(as in the past 4 weekends) has consisted of dinner and renting a movie. Which is sometimes really nice to just relax!

However this weekend.. we were ready for something different and decided to change things up a bit. We started Friday evening with a little night swim at Turtle Bay(almost got kicked out) and then we had late night pancakes as a snack, and watched an old movie( not by choice) lol

Then... Saturday, Living Social was having a great deal- so we jumped on it with our friends
Banana Boat Rides!! Yahoo. It was a blast, and really nice to get out of Laie for the day.

I cant decide what i didn't like more, falling off the banana or getting back on it!??That was an art all in itself was getting Kilie back on the boat. Poor Alysha probably got a pretty good arm work-out trying to get me back up all the time. haha. At first i was really nervous, then after the first fall, it was a blast!

Somehow, Nick and Alysha were able to stay on the boat way more than Huston and I, we always went flying off, but it made it more fun.

After our adventure was over, we saw a movie that was terrible. I wont say which one because we almost left it was so bad. Then we tried a burger joint that was great!! Its called Teddy's Burgers. It was a fun little diner.

We love adventures, especially with friends. What we like to call Hawaiian Ohana

The drive home on Saturday was smooth, Alysha is getting pretty dang good and driving her little standard vehicle. (thought i would give her a little shout out on the blog)

2 comments:

  1. I love my little shout out! That was the best date ever. I think I was holding on for dear life after my first two falls and probably leaning a little too far on your side causing you to fall off more HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those banana boats are scary to me! I don't think I'll ever go on one. My aunt broke her back on one of those, so maybe that's why lol. I'm glad you made it home in one piece :) I'm so curious what movie you saw! lol

    ReplyDelete