Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nice people

I love kind people.

On Wednesday August 9- Huston and I were browsing produce at Costco. We both love acocados and when we have them we go through them pretty quickly. I mean you can put it on almost everything. Our favorite thing lately is just making a simple guacamole spread and putting it on a piece of sour dough toast.

Anywho- as we were about to grab our $9 bag of small avocados a lady next to me said... "hey if you would like i have some big avocado's in the bag of my car, i could sell them to ya for a $1 a piece. Huston and I both agreed, hey why not save a little money.  So we met them out at thier car...

a little risky.. i know....

but... these people were SOOOO nice. This lady gave us 6 HUGE avocado's for only $5.  We got twice the amount of food for less $ and we all know that pleased Huston! :)

Thank you nice lady at Costco for making my day. Its nice to know honest people like you still exist in today's world.


see any difference???  Bottom picture of acocado is way smaller... ya those are Costco avocado's. Top picture Avocado's are very large,and very round ones that we were able to get.  Pictures just dont it justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment